A link to begin your registration appears at the bottom of this page.
- Register by January 2, 2018 to qualify for the Early Pre-Registration Rate.
- The Regular Pre-Registration Rate is effective from January 3, 2018 to January 30, 2018.
- Pre-Registration fees must be paid in full by January 30, 2018 or the On-Site Registration Rate will be applied.
- Those wishing to register for the conference after January 30 may do so at the conference center at the On-Site Registration Rate. The On-Site Registration Rate also applies to all registrations postmarked after January 30, 2018.
Registration rates expire at midnight, but phone registrations are only available weekdays from 8am to 5pm.
All paid registrations will receive a confirmation of purchase. Payment must be received in full before January 30, or the registrant will be charged the on-site price. Registrants who provide their email address will receive an electronic confirmation.
Discounts & Scholarships
- We offer a deeply discounted rate for Students (High school through College). This is the lowest rate we can provide, and membership status does not impact the pricing.
- Children under the age of 5 years are free but should be registered with their family. Parents may purchase lunch or dinner tickets for children under 5 when they register.
- There is a special registration form for those wishing to apply for a Scholarship or the WorkShare Program. To apply for a scholarship or WorkShare, click here for details or call (814) 349-9856. You will receive instructions about how to register for the conference once your application is received; do not register until you receive those instructions. Applications can be submitted through January 12, 2018 at 5:00pm. Awards will be made as applications are received.
- Sponsors and speakers will receive special instructions regarding how to register.
Click the button below to begin the process. You’ll be taken to a new window and a form that will check your membership status.